- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Running software (or prototypes or test campaigns)over comprehensive documentation.
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation.
- Responding to change over following a plan.
To determine if the environment that you are working in is Agile or just using the name without embracing the framework, take the following test to see
- Are you getting the cost right but could benefit from an increased speed-to-market?
- Is the project getting bogged down in planning and linear processes?
- Is quality suffering?
- Are there information silos or barriers to communication across departments, and is this slowing progress or costing too much?
- Are your teams unhappy with the final work? Are they feeling like the end-result could have — and should have — been better?
Take your answers and kickstart your next iteration of Implementing Agile.